Comodo Positive SSL
128 bit SSL Certificates designed for encrypting web sites for low volume online transactions. Trusted by over 99.3% of current Internet users, Positive SSL is the solution for new websites or environments where trust has been established and entity verification (for identity assurance) is not needed. Positive SSL Certificates carry a $10,000 warranty.
Buy New OR Renew Your PositiveSSL Certificates
- Domain validated certificate
- 2048 bit Industry Standard SSL Certificate
- Trusted by all popular Browsers
- 99.3% Browser Compatibility
- 128/256 bit encryption
- 30 day Refund Policy
- $10,000 relying party warranty
- Email and web support
- Starting at only $9.95 per year
- Unlimited Re-Issuance Policy
- Unlimited server licenses
- Starting at only $7 USD per year, Positive SSL is one the most cost effective SSL Certificate available today. SSL certificates can be purchased for a term of up to 3 years.
- Each certificate also comes with unlimited server licensing included in the price – meaning you are free to install it on as many physical servers as you wish.
- Your browser ubiquity is a key element when choosing an SSL provider. Positive SSL is trusted by 99.3% of the current Internet population. This is equivalent to more expensive Certificates from Thawte.
Build customer confidence in your website
- By displaying a PositiveSSL seal on your site, you instantly inform your customers that you use 128 bit SSL encryption to protect confidential data, (e.g. credit card information) during online transactions.
Industry Leading Expert Support:
- Comodo, the company behind every SSL we sell, and we have a well-earned reputation industry lea ding customer care and technical support. As a valued SSL customer, you can expect prompt support for any issues you may face or questions you may have during any stage of applying, installing or using your SSL Certificate.