Comodo Positive SSL Wildcard
Positive SSL Wildcard Certificates
128 bit SSL Certificates designed for encrypting web sites for low volume online transactions. Trusted by over 99.3% of current Internet users, Positive SSL is the solution for new websites or environments where trust has been established and entity verification (for identity assurance) is not needed. Positive SSL Certificates carry a $10,000 warranty.
Buy New OR Renew Your PositiveSSL Certificates
Speed of Issuance & Validation Levels:
Positive SSL provides domain validation but do not authenticate the business behind the online business. However, in order to provide critical identity assurance for your site, every Positive SSL comes with FREE registration in IDAuthority. IDAuthority is world's first and unique real-time identity assurance service developed by Comodo that allows website identities to be verified against registry and public data. This validation process delivers identity assurance so customers will trust you and be confident buying on your site.
- Secure multiple subdomains with one certificate
- Domain validated certificate
- 2048 bit Industry Standard SSL Certificate
- Trusted by all popular browsers
- 99.3% browser compatibility
- 128/256 bit encryption
- 30 day Refund Policy
- Email and web support
- Starting at only $149.00 per year
- Unlimited Re-Issuance Policy
- Starting at only $130.00 USD per year, Positive SSL Wildcard is one of the most cost effective Wildcard SSL Certificates available today. SSL certificates can be purchased for a term of up to 1 0 years.
- Your browser ubiquity is a key element when choosing an SSL provider. Positive SSL is trusted by 99.3% of the current Internet population. This is equivalent to more expensive Certificates from Thawte .
Build customer confidence in your website:
- By displaying a PositiveSSL seal on your site, you instantly inform your customers that you use 128 bit SSL encryption to protect confidential data, (e.g. credit card information) during online transactions.
Industry Leading Expert Support:
- Comodo, the company behind every SSL we sell, has a well-earned reputation for industry leading customer care and technical support. As a valued SSL customer, you can expect prompt support for any issues you may face or questions you may have during any stage of applying for, installing or using your SSL Certificate.